Medicare for All – Bernie Sanders needs your help
So far, we’ve heard from people who want “Medicare for All” because they’ve:
- Developed serious health problems because of cost or insurance company bureaucracy
- Delayed treatment because of cost
- Stayed in unhealthy relationships or jobs for fear of losing health care coverage
- Worry about losing coverage if the ACA is repealed because of cost or a pre-existing condition.
- Worry about losing their business because private insurance premiums keep rising
Let’s help Bernie build momentum. Telling your health care story is the start of getting this passed.
To add a video use one of these methods:
1. On a computer with a webcam:
Click the red record button. This will launch a new window to onstack.org
Follow the onscreen instructions to record and edit your video.
2. With an iPhone
Download the Onstack app from the app store here
Once the app is installed scroll to the “Medicare For All” stack and add your video by clicking the “+” icon on the right side of the screen.
3. Additionally, you can also email us your video in whatever format you would like
Send a link or file to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add it for you.